So, what do you do with five weeks? Generally, I start out ambitious and end up in reality after 3-4 weeks and then scramble to get something done. Here is my list for the summer 2015:
- Hang out with the kids and wife and do fun stuff.
- Do some work around the house (a shed for our bikes and some general painting are on the wish list).
- Get the calendar for foss-gbg into place. It does look as if we will have an awesome autumn.
- Work on a whole bunch of little Yocto projects that I’ve been planning for a while (meta-kf5 being one of the high priority ones, playing with various targets such as the Raspberry Pi 2, Beagle Bone Black and more another).
- Getting my 3D printer back into shape and do something fun with it (if it rains a lot)
That summarizes my ambition pretty much – but first things first – lets spend a few days hanging out with the kids before they grow tired of me and think that I’m old and boring :-)